web stats analysis

Objects design by Marilena Pozzi

lunedì 7 febbraio 2011

BURLESQUE A PIEDI: SHOES NOT TOO SERIOUSLY SEXY

Scarpe, il mio gioco preferito smesse le bambole!
C'è gioco più divertente che indossare quelle esageratamente sexy?
Comincio ad amarle: LEG AVENUESHOE CHIC (un carosello di marche)ma sopra ogni altro AGENT PROVOCATEUR


Shoes, my love and my first game after dolls!
How to play as funny as with exaggerated sexy shoes? I'm liking LEG AVENUESHOE CHIC (a carousel of toy shoes brands), but first of all AGENT PROVOCATEUR




Stivali SEDUCE



Stivali DOMINA



Stivali Bordello Tempt 






Leg Avenue Scarpe Sexy "Rosy"





Leg Avenue Shoes Scarpe Sexy 



Scarpe Bordello Scandal



Scarpe Pleaser



Scarpe/Decoltè Pin-Up~Couture Lolita



Scarpe/Decoltè Pin-Up~Couture Cutiepie

Scarpe Bordello Teeze 



AND THE QUEENS

Agent Provocateur Stilettoes



Agent Provocateur Katie Shoe Red





4 commenti:

  1. Sti gran c.....
    These big dicks...

    :-D

    RispondiElimina
  2. I love those polka dot shoes! They're fabulous! You seem like a really awesome and stylish mom! :)

    Thank you for your comment! I did have to remove the link on the Linky gadget because it's there specifically for the blogs that are participating in the Fabulous in February posts. I hope you decide to participate! If you do, please come back and link up there! :)

    RispondiElimina
  3. Oh. Yes I do of course. And thanks a lot for looking for and visit me :)

    RispondiElimina