web stats analysis

Objects design by Marilena Pozzi

venerdì 17 giugno 2011

two OR THREE THINGS from ROMA

I wasn't so busy doing two or three tings only. But it's impossible to tell you everithing about my, too short unfortunately, break in Roma.

First, I enjoyed Tamara's paints! You can't miss it this artdeco' dip inside: in Vittoriano Palace up to 3rd of July.




La bella Rafaela




Kizette in Rosa








Tamara Rosalia Gurwik-Górska


Miscellaneus

Second, I bought MaZ snakers! 
Hard to find, the really aMAZing shoes…you can buy those in the only one italian shop in Roma. Pink and total white for me (but I bought 5 pairs). 





Third: chocolat! 
I'm not a chocolat great fan, but this is different. If you don't believe, you have to try SAID, furnished with ancient chocolat machinery...and I'm not sure you have just tried it!







7 commenti:

  1. The chocolate place looks amazing :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Wow those paintings are really remarkable! I always wished I knew how to paint !!

    http://fashioninfactuation.com
    AnnieB!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Chocolate, shoes, and art. What a great trip.

    RispondiElimina
  4. WOW..great photos and so wish I could go to Roma!!


    <3 Marina
    Fashion.MakeUp.LifeStyle

    RispondiElimina
  5. I wish I could come back to California!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  6. I love them all. I love Tamara de Lempica's paintings!!!!Great post my dearets!!!
    Kisses and hugs
    miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina