web stats analysis

Objects design by Marilena Pozzi

lunedì 30 maggio 2011

stuff I PUT ON my face - roba che metto IN FACCIA

  
Compact Foundation antipollution
Spiralis, gel eye contour



I RECEIVED THOSE PRODUCTS AS A GIFT…I THINK ONE OF THE MOST APPRECIATED GIFT I REMEMBER. SO, AS I AM AN ONLY WATER & SOAP GIRL ( a very expensive soap actually)...   

Ultratime antiage Dorè

Double cream antiage



         ANNAYAKE treatments are developed according to cutting-edge techniques in our Japanese research laboratories. Precious active ingredients, innovative formulas, delicate textures, sophisticated presentation… Each new ANNAYAKE treatment is an event in the cosmetics industry, the fruit of the best science and absolute respect for age-old tradition.


              
Cleansing Mousse

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento